ACFI seeks support for critical outreach ministries in West Africa
LANCASTER, SOUTH CAROLINA, USA, June 16, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — African Christian Fellowship International (ACFI) – an independent organization comprising over 300 indigenous churches in West Africa – is seeking financial support urgent for five of the special programs they manage.
The fellowship now conducts sixteen evangelistic ministries and special programs, including church planting, medical evangelism, and leadership training.
CRITICAL PROGRAMS IN ABSOLUTE NEED:
• A relief ministry focuses on the needs of underprivileged children affected by social crises. Many scholarship-supported orphanages and boarding schools are on the verge of closing, needing funds for food and staff support.
• ACFI’s facilities in the Liberian capital of Monrovia, infrastructure at the center of the ministry’s distribution system, are threatened by severe sea erosion. Funds are needed to build defense dykes to protect the facilities from destruction.
• The Agriculture Program for Food for Children and the Needy has now secured land for the project. However, agricultural equipment is needed to make the program self-sufficient.
• The ACFI Gospel Outreach Endeavor, including church planting and evangelism, has launched a new frontier of evangelism in Liberia and West Africa but faces the challenge and hostility of an Islamic culture and other dominant traditional religions. More resources are needed to recruit and equip workers to carry out this essential mission.
• The success of rural ministry depends on hundreds of Gospel volunteers, including missionary evangelists, doctors and educators. Currently, the lack of adequate support (supply, transport and maintenance) poses a threat to the mission reaching isolated villages and towns.
Supporters can contribute by donating any amount and choose how their contribution is spent by visiting the ACFI website.
ACFI also offers opportunities to volunteer for a short or long-term mission trip to Liberia, or to sponsor a child.
Founded in 1986, African Christian Fellowship International (ACFI) is an independent organization of over 300 indigenous churches in several countries in the West African sub-region. Founder and Overseer Rev. Dr. T. Edward Kofi was led to Christ through a missionary venture in Liberia and later surrendered at God’s call to full-time gospel ministry . He organized a team of Liberian evangelists and the movement grew into ACFI.
The ACFI team
write to us here